Considering the terribly disturbing TMZ updates below. If your family member was killed while undergoing plastic surgery, would you want all this dirt to be dug up on your relative’s doctor?
Can Kanye grieve for a minute before he has to find out what a disgusting fraud “Dr.” Jan Adams was?
- TMZ has obtained a lawsuit, filed in Orange County Superior Court, claiming medical malpractice against Dr. Jan Adams.Terrie Cage claims on June 27, 2007, Dr. Adams and another doctor “negligently and carelessly examined, diagnosed, cared for, treated and performed surgery upon plaintiff, failing to follow the standard care …” As a result, Cage alleges she was “rendered sick, sore, lame and disabled.”Cage went in for breast augmentation, a tummy tuck and lipo.
- TMZ has turned up yet another medical malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Jan Adams, and this one is eerie.Bonita Hovey claims in December 2005, Dr. Adams and other doctors performed a tummy tuck on her and botched the job. According to the suit, filed in Orange County Superior Court, Hovey claims Adams and the others “negligently failed to possess and exercise, in both diagnosis and treatment, that reasonable degree of knowledge and skill that is ordinarily possessed and exercised by other physicians and surgeons …
- The suit claims the defendants “failed to give the plaintiff proper preoperative and postoperative follow up care … ” resulting in a “postoperative infection” that caused her to undergo two surgeries to remove sutures and revise her scar.The suit claims Adams made a “false assertion that he was a board certified plastic surgeon” and she relied on that representation in choosing him.
- TMZ has obtained yet another malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Jan Adams, in which a patient claims she was deceived by Dr. Adams and Euclid Outpatient Surgery Center, because no one told her about all the malpractice claims against the doctor.In a suit filed in Orange County Superior Court, Jana Beighle claims she went in for “a left breast capsulectomy.” She says Adams was her doctor, and she was never told he “had an undisclosed history of medical malpractice claims and judgments.”The suit claims after the surgery in August, 2005, Beighle suffered from fluid collection and had to have her implants removed.
In another stunning lawsuit, a patient of Dr. Jan Adams claims he got her drunk after surgery, had intercourse with her and got her pregnant.In a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Teana Lucas claims she was a bartender and Dr. Adams was a customer. She says he agreed to perform liposuction on her upper arms and abdomen. The plaintiff, an aspiring model and actress, alleged as the procedure was about to begin, Dr. Adams “whispered in plaintiff’s ear that he ‘loved’ her, that he was ‘going to marry her.”
- According to the suit, after the procedure, he started making house calls to her home. On November 24, 2004, the suit alleges Dr. Adams told her she should get dressed and that he was taking her out for dinner. After three glasses of wine, the heavily-medicated plaintiff claims she was “heavily intoxicated.”
- That’s when, according to the suit, Dr. Adams took her to his house and had sexual intercourse with her.Lucas claims she became pregnant and Dr. Adams wanted her to keep the baby but she didn’t. Eventually, she says Dr. Adams referred her to an OB/GYN who could “take care of the problem.”Lucas also claims he botched her two surgeries. She sued for sexual battery and malpractice.Adams denied all the allegations, but settled the case.
* I’m really afraid of what will come out next. I thought it couldn’t get any worse, but it has!