The Internet Age has given rise to digital logarrhea. Blogs, twitters and flikrs all fuel this confessional spirit. At Harvard, few have been hit by the urge to expose themselves than 20-year-old junior Lena Chen.
Over the past few months, Chen has blogged and twittered about a new man in her life: “Patrick.”
When she started posting pictures of her beau, “Patrick’s” identity immediately became obvious: Patrick Hamm, who holds a Teaching Fellowship with Harvard’s department of sociology.
Patrick Hamm teaches for the sociology department, where Chen is a student. To read the rest of this story, click here.
- Did Britney Spears swallow a bowling ball? Her gut is huge – CS
- Catfight court – CK
- Posh’s ex says she doesn’t know how to kiss – AB
- Mischa Barton is desperately seeking attention! – AY
- Kendra sucks, Holly needs to kick her out. The girls next door catfight all over the blogs – RR
- Amy Poehler’s baby bumpin’ – PB
- Reese and Jake Gyllenhaal getting sweaty together, pics – IBBB
- Heidi Klum doing what she does best, lookin’ hot – GB
- He’s lying – ND
- Paris gets denied – DS