Last week’s episode of the Real Housewives of New York City was the best this season. Ramona takes the girls on a bachelorette party yacht trip because she’s renewing her vows.
When Bethenny Frankel is talking to newcomer Sonja Morgan about her father’s passing, Kelly jumps in and says that many parents don’t have relationships with their children and that Bethenny’s situation isn’t uncommon.
Kelly Bensimon attacks Bethenny for speaking to the media about her kids. She also claims that Bethenny isn’t a chef even though Bethenny attended culinary school, and Kelly calls Bethenny Frankel a “hoebag” for having one night stands and “sleeping across America.” Bethenny fans then launched insults via Kelly’s Twitter and Facebook. Here are some of Kelly’s tweets:
- “Anyone that blames me, needs to look at themselves. Would u ever exploit a family member’s death for ratings? Think twice, then tweet.”
- “she[Bethenny] hates me for i wont play her game. i like pioneers/mavericks who empower and explore.”
- “I am emabarrassed that all of you #rhnyc fans are being so rude. Watch snl lawrence welk and laugh a little. You guys need it.”
- “i am not judging i am drawing attention to lies. it is creepy to exploit the death in a family on tv. full stop, vile.”
- i believe in safe sex and i dont believe in sleeping around america. having sex takes love out of making love
Bethenny wasn’t trying to “exploit” tragedy, but whenever anyone has something heavy to say and acknowledges that he or she is living in a reality where you don’t mentally float on a cloud 24 hours/day, Kelly freaks out. Kelly is completely useless and that’s why Bravo added her to the cast, for comedic relief.
Team Bethenny! I can’t wait for her new show. She’s a riot.