The Palins are like cockroaches, no matter what you do or how long you don't see one of 'em, suddenly they pop up. Bristol Palin's reality show Life's a Tripp features Bristol whining with her sister Willow Palin and laughing when her son calls his aunt a f*ggot. No one watches Bristol's show, but she's a Palin and she can't live without the spotlight so she's signed on for another reality show
Bristol has joined the cast of Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars Cast where she'll be overpaid to suck at dancing, be her typically b!tchy self, possibly lose some weight this time and make her mother Sarah Palin, who will probably sit in the crowd cheering, proud.
Cast info is posted after the jump.
- Pamela Anderson (season 10, withdrew after fourth round)
- Emmitt Smith (season 3, winner)
- Kelly Monaco (season 1, winner)
- Shawn Johnson (season 8, champion)
- Melissa Rycroft (season 8, third place)
- Joey Fatone (season 4, second place)
- Drew Lachey (season 2, winner)
- Bristol Palin (season 11, third place)
- Kirstie Alley (season 12, second place)
- Helio Castroneves (season 5, winner)
- Gilles Marini (season 8, second place)
- Apolo Ohno (season four, champion)
Viewers can vote for Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan or Carson Kressley to be the 13th contestant.